Why My Airport Extreme Got Green Light But No Internet Connection?
Date : Nov 19, 2018
Views : 366
Comments : 0
Category : Router
If your airport extreme light turns green, then it is a good sign but if you are experiencing any configuration issues, then they can be solved by following a particular method. By reading the article given below all your internet connectivity related problems or Airport Extreme green light no internet problems will get solved.
Steps to get rid of Airport Extreme green light no internet
- Initially, turn on the base station of airport extreme by plugging it to a power source. Once you have plugged in the device, turn on the utility application.
- After that, go to upper left side of the screen. There, you will observe a dialog box of airport utility. Then, tap on the other airport base stations or other Wi-Fi devices.
- Now, move to the displaying list and select airport extreme for it. If it is not listed, then wait for some time to let it appear.
- Go to the network name and select the choice of “Base Station Name”. Also, you must enter venue name after TB.
- To solve the issue of Airport Extreme green light but no Wi-Fi, you must put-in password, which is easy to remember. Now, put-in the same key in the section of verify password. Now, click on “Next”.
- In case the airport extreme is not linked with the modem, then again click on the button of “Next”. Now, select the option of don’t send. Now, again click on Next.
- After that, move to the router setup. Once the process is over, you will get a notification. You will observe the notifications appearing on the bottom right corner.
- Now, select the base station of airport extreme.
- Then, to solve the problem of Airport Extreme green light but no Wi-Fi, the airport utility will come up with three distinct errors. Hit on those errors to avoid them.
- Once you ignore an error. Green lights will come in front of you. After that, select the edit button.
- Now, choose wireless options by clicking on wireless on the upper side.
- To enable the frequency band of 5 GHz, select the box that is given at the top. 5 ghz is a preferred choice as it is faster in comparison to Wi-Fi. Then, click on save.
- In the last step to solve the issue of Airport Extreme green light no internet, select updates.
- When the green light of the router starts blinking, then that means the internet connection has been established.
So, above-mentioned were some of the steps to follow in order to get rid of the problem of Airport Extreme green light but no Wi-Fi. If you are still facing the issue of Airport Extreme green light no internet, then you must get in touch with the router technical support team.