How To Setup Your Netgear WNR1000 Wireless Router?
Date : Dec 3, 2018
Views : 334
Comments : 0
Category : Netgear Support
As nowadays we are available with the wireless internet connectivity we can link our tablets, laptops, computer, and Smartphone to the internet without making use of wires. Now, because of Netgear it has become easier to bring wireless networking at one’s home. Also, the installation process has become very simplified and network connection can become secured just by pressing a button.
It has many incredible features which includes sharing of internet connection wirelessly. It can be placed flexibly as it has a vertical stand. Moreover, the product is perfect for social networking, e-mail, or web.
If you wish to know how to Setup Your Netgear WNR1000 Wireless Router, then you have come to the right place. Mentioned-below are some of the steps that you have to follow to configure your Netgear WNR1000 wireless router.
How can you install your Netgear WNR1000 wireless router?
- Launch your internet browser and enter http://192.168.0.1 in the URL section and then click on the search icon.
- After that, you will be redirected to the login page of Netgear WNR1000 wireless router. Enter the login credentials i.e. the Username and Password.
- Generally, when you open the login page for the first time, the default username and password is admin.
- To fix your Netgear WNR1000 wireless router go to the Setup Wizard that is given on the top left corner. After that, click on “Yes” and then “Next”.
- After that, the connection type will be detected by the setup wizard. In case you are going for internet connections, dynamic IP will be detected by the setup wizard. Now, click on “Next”.
- To Setup Your Netgear WNR1000 Wireless Router, there is no need for you to make changes in the default settings.
- After that, the settings will automatically get saved by the router. When the process gets completed, you can check whether or not you are connected to the wireless network by going to the router status that is given under the maintenance menu.
- Please ensure that the IP address you have is valid. If you are not sure, then you can ask your internet service provider.
So, these are some of the steps that you are required to follow if you want to know how you can fix your Netgear WNR1000 wireless router. If you are still facing issues with how to configure your Netgear WNR1000 wireless router, then you can visit the main web page of Netgear.