How to connect roku to wifi with username and password?
Date : Oct 26, 2018
Views : 58
Comments : 0
Category : Router
If you are willing to know how to connect roku Tv to wifi with username and password, then you have opened the right link. Roku is a set-top box that enables you to watch paid as well as free content on the television screen by connecting it with the internet. You can stream your favorite Netflix TV shows on Roku the way you watch streamed videos online on your Smartphone.
It is necessary for you to link your Roku to a wireless network to watch videos. Then, the Roku screen is going to appear on your television screen. After that, open settings, then select the network option. Now, select the wireless network.
How To Connect Roku To Wifi With Password?
- Initially, your job is to check the network connection. Please ensure that the internet you are using at home is displaying good signal strength. That way you will be assured that the internet speed is good enough.
- In case, the signal strength is bad, then you must adhere to the directions presented on the screen.
How To Connect Roku To Wifi With Username And Password?
- First of all, turn on the Roku. After that, the setup will get initiated. This process will allow you to establish a connection between home network and internet. Then, Roku will get activated after the configuration of the settings. In this case it is important for you to be aware of username and password. Now, for the connection follow the steps given below.
- Power on your television and then tune it for correcting HDMI input. You have to be very cautious when it comes to connecting HDMI as it is the key link that connects the TV with Roku 2XD. This is an important thing to consider when you learn how to connect roku Tv to wifi with username and password.
- Now, go to the button of Power On of TV and then select it. After that, you can begin with setting up the Wi-Fi.
- Now, in the next step to know how to connect roku to Wifi with password, go to the settings displayed in the Roku screen. After that, move to the option of network and then select wireless.
- Now, select the wireless option for the Wi-Fi setup. Once you are done with that, a window will appear on the screen enlisting available Wi-Fi networks. After that, type the username and password in the respective blanks.
- When you understand how to connect roku to Wifi with username and password and apply the above steps, roku will get connected to the internet.
- Then, 3 checkmarks will appear on the screen indicating successful installation.
If you still have any issues related to how to connect roku Tv to wifi with username and password, then you can also get in touch with Roku support team by dialing their helpline numbers. So, this was all about how to connect roku to Wifi with password. We hope that our solution of how to connect roku to Wifi with username and password turns out to be effective for you.